Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Beautiful Mission is

In a couple of days the Explore My Mission team and I will be leaving for Tanzania... and I can't believe it! There is so much excitement for many reasons.

Personally what makes me look forward to this trip is what the Bible says in Romans 10:15: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Can't wait to explore the mission in Tanzania and share with those whose lives are different now because the work of a dedicated group of people --our Maryknollers-- has meant good news for them.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. What an extraordinary journey/mission you are embarking upon. Providence brought me to this site as an extension of coming back to Maryknoll searching for information about Sister Bernie Lynch, the subject of a 1950's book about her vocation. As a now married retired cop at the age of 52, how I envy this opportunity you have. My thoughts & prayers go with you.
    Ceil Sledz-Greenwell of North Royalton, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Ceil! If you would like to contact Sr. Bernie her e-mail is: blynch@mksisters.org. I'm sure that she would be glad to hear from you! Peace, Fr. Dennis

    ReplyDelete